Friday, March 27, 2015

We got a bleeder. (Stims day 10)

I'm not 100% of what the hell happened this morning but I'm pretty sure this is what it looks like when you hit blood vessel.

So..... this is how babies are made. All this time I though alcohol was to blame.



Not feeling much different than yesterday other than the "pressure" I felt yesterday is maybe just ever so slightly greater today. I mainly only feel it when using the restroom.
I was thinking about how I don't feel even remotely close to the way most girls explain feeling at this point in the process. Almost everyone talks of how much discomfort they're in by day 6-7 and how much pain they're in by day 8-9. They also describe the symptomatic bloating, headaches, and trouble getting comfortable which I've haven't experienced at all. 

Is it because I'm not producing as many eggs as they did?
Are my estrogen levels not rising properly?
Are my follicles not growing?

Just when I was about to step into a funk that I wouldn't soon get myself out of, it hit me:
I had ZERO pain with my first ectopic (only minor discomfort at times) and only 1 day of pain with my second ectopic which subsided to only minor discomfort as well. Normally when there is a fetus growing in a fallopian tube, the patient is in excruciating pain.. Like 'kill me now and get it over with' pain. Or, at least that's how the doctors described it to me.
That's how I received my title of being an "A-Typical patient."
So the point of all of this being: maybe I'm just not going to feel all the typical "feels" that others go through and I'm just worrying about nothing. 
I certainly feel more now with the increased dose of bravelle than I did before, so that's got to be a good sign of progression, right?
I called earlier and left a message for the nurse to call me back with my E2 (estrogen) levels so I can at least stop worrying about that. Hopefully it doesn't make me worry more. 

Lastly, the nightly shots suck now. I'm not sure if it's just my belly being sore from all of the needles entering it, or if it's the increased medication going in at one time, but it fucking hurts. It's gotten so  bad that I can barely even inject it in by myself. The needle doesn't hurt at all, but the meds are the devil.
I may have Bear administer the last couple for me..

Weight-110.6
2 Vials of Menopur (150IU) pm
4 Vials of Bravelle (300IU) pm
Cetrotide (0.25mg) am
**updated: E2 level- 460 **

Also, you'll be happy to know that I ate taco's last night for dinner.
Take that, Frugality.


~  Boom.  ~

Update: Just heard back from the nurse, our E2 level is 460!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's a doubling rate of  about 37.5 hours.  Ideally you want your levels doubling every about 48 hours. Too quick, can mean OHSS is likely, to slowly, can mean that your eggs won't be mature enough to retrieve. I asked the nurse if she thought this number was acceptable and she said it was "perfect."
MY number is PERFECT y'all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment