Friday, March 20, 2015

Stim night 2/ day 3, no more dizzies!

The second night of stims (yesterday) went off without a hitch. While Barry was in the shower last night, I got myself and my injection all ready to go at the dining room table. I was much calmer and stronger last night and didn't hesitate at all about sticking myself. I pushed the needle right in and barely felt anything however the medicine going in hurt a lot worse last night than the first night. Not sure if it was just the adrenaline the first night or the placement of the needle, but last night definitely sucked a lot worse. Even after I ejected the needle and got everything all cleaned up, it still hurt for about another 10-15 minutes and today the injection site hurts a lot worse than the other.

I didn't have anymore dizziness like I did the first night and I feel fine today as well (stim day3) so we'll how it goes. I do feel different but not bad. It's kind of hard to explain. I don't feel it in my ovaries yet, I just feel like I'm taking a low dose narcotic pain medicine or something. Not "messed up" but definitely not "right" either. I'm certainly not a fan of this feeling (which is why I don't like taking those kinds of drugs after surgery and such) but I'll take it over dizziness any day.



Summary:
2 vials of Menopur (total 150IU)
2 vials of Bravelle (total 150IU)
weight- 109.8

No comments:

Post a Comment