Thursday, March 26, 2015

It might be sunday morning but at least there's music playing. (Stim day 9)

Again, with the Sunday morning reference. That's basically how it still feels in my pelvis with only a slight noticeable discomfort when I sit. It feels like every other month around the time that I ovulate: pressure in the butt/pelvic region and increased... um...
libido.
(sorry parents, if you're reading this.)
Unfortunately, scoring is off the table anyway. With the amount of pressure going on in there, I can't imagine it would be worth it.
So here's to another week of abstinence.
~ Yay ~


 I feel like things might be picking up a little in my pelvis today, but it remains to be seen. For the most part I still feel relatively normal except for when I sit, or use the bathroom. Part of me is like, "yaaaay! My little follies are growing and the dosage increase worked!" But part of me is like, "fuck. It's only getting worse from here."
In the meantime,  I'm going to try not to obsess over all of these feelings and also not pick apart every single little belly cramp. I want only postive vibes for next appointment. My goal is to enjoy IVF as much as possible since I won't ever have the chance to experience it again.

Speaking of enjoyment, I realized today that IVF is a lot like pregnancy as far as having the fun sucked out of life. For instance, you can't smoke, drink, excerise, eat a rare steak, or bang.

~ Kind of ironic, that one last one, seeing how I'm trying to get knocked up and all. ~

Summary:
Weight-110.6
2 Vials of Menopur (150IU) pm
4 Vials of Bravelle (300IU) pm
Cetrotide (0.25mg) am
(which is now up to a total of $400/day in shots)



No comments:

Post a Comment