Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Easy like Sunday morning on day 8 of stims.

Actually its Wednesday morning.. But really who's keeping track?

We had our monitoring visit earlier.. which went "ehh."
I had much higher expectations of myself, so I was a little let down when we left, but my doctor felt 100% confident and tried very hard to instill that within me which I fully acknowledge and commend him for his efforts.
Here's the findings.
Endometrial lining- 7.2mm (only needs to be 7mm for successful embryo implantation) I was kind of shocked to see it that thick since I've been spotting off and on for a week now. So that's excellent news. The doctor was proud and happy with this number which will continue to rise as my estrogen increases.
L: 7mm, 6mm
R: 10mm, 9mm, 8mm, 7mm, 6mm, 6mm
(They need to be around 15mm for Trigger shot and 18-24mm for retrieval)
apparently there are two follicles missing from my left side that were there at the last appointment and were not there today but my ovaries were playing extremely hard to get for some reason, so maybe the other two follies were hiding.
A decent increase from Sunday but not as large as I was expecting and definitely not as many I was was hoping to see. In the beginning, especially when everyone was concerned with OHSS, I thought I'd have at least 10-12 follicles one EACH ovary. So to only have a total of about 10-12 :(  that number makes me really sad.
But as I said before, my ovaries were very hard to find and get a full glimpse of, so maybe there are actually quite a few more that we just aren't seeing. Plus, there were others that were there on the ultrasound screen that he didn't measure because they were still small, so hopefully those will catch up.
In other news, the doctor decided to up our dose of Bravelle from 2 vials to 4 every night and continue only taking 2 vials of the Menopur. That should wake things up in there and get the lazy little bitches out of their Sunday morning attire and ready for their Friday night at the club.. I want to see a full on riot in there at our next appointment on Saturday morning!

Summary:
Weight- n/a
E2- decided not ask to lessen my stress.
L: 7mm, 6mm
R: 10mm, 9mm, 8mm, 7mm, 6mm, 6mm
2 Vials of Menopur (150IU) pm
4 Vials of Bravelle (300IU) pm
Cetrotide (0.25mg) am





No comments:

Post a Comment