Tuesday, August 25, 2015

THE FIRST THREE KICKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let this moment (well, several moments ago) go down in history as having felt the baby's first kicks!
On Tuesday, August 25th, at approximately 8:30am, I began feeling the normal fluttering feelings about an hour after eating my cup of fruit cocktail. And then suddenly, POW!!! a kick!! and then a couple minutes later- POWWWW! A second kick! Even more prominent than the first. I got absolutely no work done for the next 30 minutes or so just staring down at my belly, rubbing it, smiling, taking in every single second and thought of what just occurred, and waiting patiently for it to happen again. I felt a few more flutters and then things quieted down before feeling one last little jab about an hour later.
I'm so happy I could just listen to Christmas music for the rest of the day !


No comments:

Post a Comment