Monday, August 17, 2015

15.5 weeks *with bump pics!*

I am 109 days pregnant... But who is counting?

Lets see..
I have been having some really bizarre dreams this week.
I've been a little more hormonal than normal and can cry at the drop of a dime.
I finally bought some maternity jeans, which are the comfiest thing on the planet. {Seriously, if people only knew. I can eat and eat and eat and my pants never get any tighter!}
Barry openly noticed and rubbed my belly for the first time this week. Which he claims was not his first time, but I'm claiming otherwise. It was the sweetest thing that's happened yet. In fact, I even teared up a little.
Pregnancy brain is in full swing. I can hardly carry on a conversation because I can't think of the simplest of word to complete my sentence. It's sad.. Really.  Barry and I were in Sears on Saturday and he was in the middle of telling me why we needed a certain tool for an upcoming project and mid way through, I forgot what project he was talking about. I politely let him finish and then admitted that I had, at some point lost what were were talking about. He blankly stared at me  for a moment, probably thinking I was kidding, and then said, "the window babe. We have to replace the window framing ." 
Me, "oh yeah! the window."
I'm almost certain I felt flutters again last night just under my belly button and again this morning around the same spot. It almost feels like popcorn popping in my belly and lightly tapping my belly as it pops. I would gladly pass this off as gas, but because I've felt it on 3 occasions and it doesn't feel like any gas I've ever had, I'm starting to wonder if it's the baby I'm feeling :) Everything I've read said its common to feel the first flutters by weeks 15-16 and definitive kicks and movements by weeks 18-20. I'm still afraid to mention it to Barry. I don't want him to feel left a out for the next month until he can feel movement from the outside.

Here are some bump photos :)

15 weeks 0 days. 






15 weeks 2 days.




15 week 3 days





No comments:

Post a Comment