Wednesday, August 26, 2015

FAQ **with pics **

Most asked:
When are you due?

My favorite:
Have you felt the baby move yet?
I just love that I can finally answer, 'yes' to this one!!

Funniest:
Does Barry know?
I'm pretty certain this was a joke, but hilarious nonetheless.

Most awkward:
When telling people we went through IVF, and them asking me what IVF is.
I just never really know how to respond this. And where should I begin the story and end it?

Rudest:
(Inevitably after being asked if we know the gender:) Which would you prefer?
Honestly, what kind of question is this?

Today, I don't know if it was the shirt or the bump, but everyone who passed me in the hall at the office, and I mean EVERYONE, noticed my belly and proceeded to ask at least one of the aforementioned questions, or told me I was cute. :) I haven't been able to take my hands and eyes off my little camper today.



No comments:

Post a Comment