Monday, August 3, 2015

13 Weeks Pregnant w/ BELLY PROGRESSION PICS!

I'm skipping the weekly baby updates from now on and just doing a "generalized" update instead.
For starters check out this belly!!!!!
 The top picture was taken at 7 weeks and the bottom is at 13w2d. Looks pretty cute the in the picture even though in real life it just looks like flub. hah! Good bye size 1's. Barry asked me the other day if he could buy himself something- {what; I can't recall} but I answered him with this: "you can buy anything you want as long as I can get some preggo pants soon."

After our 13 week ultrasound we decided to go public with our very exciting news and I'm pleased to announce, it's officially Facebook [and Instagram] official! I have to admit that I had major butterflies shortly after posting it on fb but the amount of love and warmth we received from family and friends was overwhelming spectacular! I could have never even imagined the amount of comments and likes our video of Baby Bear got. I'm humbled to my core.

2 comments: