Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Dear Baby,

I can feel you! I can really, really feel you.
I know it's you because you wiggle your little self around in there for a good 30 minutes or so after every meal I eat, but mostly lunch and dinner. You feel like tiny little fish darting around in my belly that occasionally bump into me.
I love love love our morning bonding sessions when my bladder is pushing you way, waaaaaaaaay out. I hope you don't mind being poked, stroked, and prodded for the first 10-20 minutes of the day; I just can't help myself.
I absolutely can't wait until I can see your tiny little swooshes and taps from the outside so that your Daddy can feel you move too. Last night, I finally summoned the nerve to tell him I've been feeling you for the last couple of days. He was so happy, practically speechless. He loves you so, so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment