Monday, May 18, 2015

hormone agenda

My husband suprised me today at lunch time.
What a sweetheart.
Seriously,  I don't know if it's just the hormones, or the fact that last week I avoided what would have been a horrible car accident on the freeway, but lately I've been feeling so overwhelmingly in love with him. Like, more than usual, and probably more than what would be considered normal. I'm probably pushing the limit to obsession. I literally don't want to let him out of my sight. I wish I could grind myself up into tiny granules the size of salt and sprinkle myself over his dinner for him to consume and that way I'd always be with him.
I told you. 
It's getting weird, even for me.

I'm sure it's just the hormones.
I feel like I'm on the verge of exploding with the Love.
I want to hold him and never let him go.

No comments:

Post a Comment