Thursday, May 21, 2015

1DP5DT

1 day past 5 day transfer.
It's so crazy to say that out loud. I cannot believe how far we've come!


My "symptoms" (which are probably, mostly in my head)
  • Slight uterine 'sensations.' I can't even call them cramps, because they don't hurt. I just feel twinges and light taps and thumps from time to time. 
  • Sleepy. Like, can barely hold my eyes open and want to face-plant into this giant stack of papers on my desk kind of sleepy. 
 ... And that's all. As I said before, I'm sure it's all in my head. Or I'm sure there is at least a logical explanation, but I'm going to assume those tiny little "sensations" are 5ab getting nice and cozy in the amazingly thick and comfy lining that I've worked on all month. 

What's 5ab up to today?
  • At 1 day post transfer, he is still floating around and hatching out of his tiny little, protective shell.


No comments:

Post a Comment