Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Transfer day and losing hope..

I should be so excited right now that I get my baby(babies) back on board!!
Instead I'm terrified of what today will bring.

The pain from my left ovary only intensified last night. I called the Doctor on call and she told me that she'd call me when she got into the office today to set me up an early appointment for an ultrasound before the scheduled transfer to make sure everything is alright.
As much as I'd like to believe I'm the biggest wuss and all of this is just nothing, I have a pretty bad feeling that it's something. It was so severe last night that it woke me up at 2:30 this morning and I wasn't able to ever fall back asleep after that. I just tossed and turned trying to get comfortable enough but the pain was too much. at 3:45 I thought about waking Barry up to take me to the ER because I noticed that the pain was radiating to my middle and right side as well, but I was just too fucking tired to do anything about it.
I'm so scared they're going to cancel my transfer today :(
I should be hearing from the clinic soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment