Thursday, April 2, 2015

1 DAY PAST TRIGGER

So... this happened this morning  >_<
I decided to test the trigger... Which is really code for, 'I just wanted to see two pink lines again' since I can for at least the next 5 days or so until I pee it all out of my system. Typically is takes 1 day per 1000 units to flush out, so since I took 5,000 units,  it should take around 5 days.



But getting back on track.. How did the Trigger shot go, you ask? Stressful.
Bear totally forgot that we were suppose to trigger last night and was a couple minutes late getting in. Naturally, my hormonal and unreasonable self flipped my shit as soon as he walked into the house. I told him I needed my shot at exactly 9pm like the doctors notes said, not at 9:07. After going around and around in the kitchen, we agreed to argue after he gave me the shot but not before first taking it from him and storming out of the room saying, "I'll freaking do it myself!!"
Lucky for me, I married the right one. Bear being his normal, sweet, soft-spoken, let it roll of your back guy, calmly chased after me, carefully took the syringe from me and told me he'd do it, that he wanted to do it.
  I walked over to the kitchen counter, lowered my undies, showed him where to stick it, and how to administer it and then turned around and slightly bent over.
And then boom. It was over. I didn't even feel it. It was by far the easiest shot yet.
Afterward  I turned around and threw my head on his chest as quickly as I could so he wouldn't see the giant smile on my face.  Just as he started to apologize I looked up at him and told him through an uncontrollable laugh that I was fine, I just needed the shot. Things literally went from 10 to 1 in less than 10 seconds.
Hahaha!
That man has the patience of a Saint, I swear.

What he had to say about the administering the trigger shot:
"I felt like John Travolta in Pulp Fiction. 'GIVE ME A FELT FUCKIN PEN!!'"

Anyways.. Today I felt nauseous, so bad at one point that my face was as white as a sheet.. It even freaked me out. I think the only reason I didn't get sick was because I had absolutely nothing in my stomach at the time. I can only assume that it's the HCG floating around in my system.  Also the usual: sore painful boobs, sore back, sleepy, constant dull headache... That's about it. I think being so excited about everything is really helping to offset the pressure and pains in my belly. I obviously still feel everything, especially when doing certain things, but I like to think the excitement and positive vibes are helping.

To add to the bright side, other than my antibiotics, I don't have anymore meds to take in the morning or night. Thank God since I was running out of spots on my stomach to stab myself. I feel like my tummy, below the belly button, is just one big bruise!


No comments:

Post a Comment