Wednesday, November 4, 2015

26w6d (pictures to be added)

Bullet points.. Its the only way we'll get through this!

  • The lovely nights of sleep last week gave way to a train wreck of sleepless nights this week. 
  • The 1.5-2 hour range I use to have before my feet and back began to hurt now rests at about an hour. HOWEVER, tennis shoes seem to give me endless relief.
  • We went to Ikea. Got a few new lamps and new black and white rug for the living room which after getting home and seeing how much of a mistake that was (white dog + foot traffic), we have to go back and get another new rug for the living room and put the black and white one in our bedroom. Also got a table lamp, wall sconce, shelf, dresser, and rug for Elle's room which we'll have to get another table lamp because Elle's made itself nice and comfy in my bedroom :) Lastly we picked up a beautiful glass shelving unit for the kitchen which was totally unplanned but it was too nice not to get and it was only $70. Unfortunately one of the sides was damaged when we took it out of the box for assembly so we either have to wait for them to send us a new piece or return it all together for a new one. Since we have to go back for another rug and lamp we may just return it. We also tested a new mattress out that I'm still day dreaming about. Barry, if you're reading this, please buy me that comfy new mattress in a king size with a new king size bed too. :)
  • We are finally getting started on renovations this week....I think. This weekend we are suppose to remove trim and carpet from the den and 3rd bedroom and purchase all of the drywall needed for both rooms. Then next weekend, Barry has a coworker coming by Saturday to help us hang it. We had an estimate on the floor leveling which we're waiting on a proposal to be written up so we can have permits pulled. Hopefully that job will be done by the end of November so we can have the carpet installed by December. THEN we can move on to Elle's room. In the meantime, I have no idea where we are going to put everything from the den and 3rd bedroom while we renovate it, much less what we are going to do with everything we get at the baby shower the following weekend.
  • Heartburn has subsided to pukey reflux which thankfully, for the most part, is only occurring near the end of the day/night.
  • I'm still reaaaalllllly excited about Thanksgiving food. 
  • I'm also very depressed that my husband is out of town. Like.... I've been crying off and on for 2 days and literally cried myself to sleep last night. I don't know what is happening to me but I told him that my hormones absolutley can't handle him leaving town again for the remainder of the pregnancy. The only silver lining is that he's in Cape Cod... during the fall.... and I know he's enjoying himself. Or at least I hope he is. 
  • I have my Glucose Test tomorrow morning. Hopefully I don't turn into a jittery, sick mess afterwards. 

No comments:

Post a Comment