Thursday, October 29, 2015

26 WEEKS (w/pics)

bullets make everything easier.
  • I'm sleeping well this week due to adding yet another pillow to the bed. 
  • I'm still struggling nightly with heartburn although the tums definitely keep me comfortable enough to sleep at night.
  • I can no longer see my who-ha but can catch a quick glimpse of it if I bend over and scrunch myself up. However I can only hold this position for a few seconds until I can't breathe and feel the need to vomit. So shaving the ole bikini area... yea... a total train wreck.
  • I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving so much that you'd think I was being released from prison on that day. I've literally dreamt about it twice this week alone. 
  • I can only be on my feet for 1.5 to 2 hours before my feet and back hurt me to tears.. I feel like this is the one thing I'm not tolerating the same as other pregnant girls I know. Is it my lack of supportive shoe? My already bad back? My tiny feet just not being use to the added 18 pounds of weight? I don't know. But I know our trip to Ikea needs to happen quick because I see this issue only become worse, the bigger I become. 
  • We started [binge] watching The Knick this week. I can't get enough of it!
  • Have I mentioned Thanksgiving food.. wait. yes I did. a few bullets up. 
That's basically this week in a nutshell.
Oh! And Elle weighs about 2 pounds and is 13.5 inches long now! This week she'll being opening her little eyes for the first time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment