Thursday, October 15, 2015

a revolving list of pregnancy brain moments

Too bad I'm just starting this at 24 weeks...

Forgot to add our last name to baby shower invitations. Hopefully people don't know too many Candace & Barry's.

I "misread" (or just didn't read) my nephews birthday invitation and showed up to his party 2 hours early.. With three other people that I drug out 2 hours early..

Burned (for the firs time in my entire life) a grilled cheese.

Put the cookies back in fridge instead of back in the pantry..
But while I'm on this one, let me just say, that Barry put a brand new unopened container of  mac n cheese on top of the fridge while moving it out of his way one morning and I didn't find it until I got home from work that evening. Needless to say, it got shit-canned. Thanks babe.




No comments:

Post a Comment