Friday, September 25, 2015

21ST WEEK BUMPDATE!

Not much has changed this week from last other than sleeping primarily on my left side every night (for optimum blood flow to uterus and baby) has my left hip so sore it's practically numb. Even my left ear hurts! Everything is just sore! I'm hoping that my body will just take time to get use to it and then things will get better..  Time will tell. Thankfully my back doesn't hurt all night long anymore with the my body pillow stuffed in between my legs which supports my right side by keeping my thighs in line with my hips which takes the pressure off of my spine and even my stomach since the ligaments inside are all connected. My back only hurts occasionally upon waking and readjusting but I suppose that's just from laying in basically the same position all night long. The only downside to the body pillow so far, other than it's like having a third person in my tiny queen size bed, is that it gets so HOT at night. I have no where to go!! It's like sleeping in between two warm bodies instead of laying beside just one!
I will say, that at 21 weeks pregnant, if my only complaint so far (for the most part), is a damn pillow and achey-ness when sleeping, I think we're doing alright :)
Cravings this week: oranges, pasta, chicken biscuits from Chikfila


No comments:

Post a Comment