Tuesday, September 8, 2015

18 week update *w/pics

OOPSIE!!! I'm almost a week behind.
I won't fill this post with too much since you'll be getting another one from me in 2 days but I just wanted to give you a small update and some pictures.

Week 18:
I tire easily; like really easily. For example I use to be able to spend 3-4 hours cleaning the house each week and now I'm completely exhausted around the 2 hour mark. Every day between 2-3 I'm ready for bed. Thankfully every day I get a second wind around 5 to carry me through the evenings. My stomach gets incredibly sore when getting up after laying down for an extended amount of time. Or when I get too quickly off the couch. Also, I know I probably have a few more months to go, but I already feel the strain with bending to shave my legs. I've noticed baby bear is becoming more active. I use to only feel him a few hours after meals but now I feel him every 2 hours or less. I can not even begin to express how happy he makes me.
These pictures are from 18 weeks (5 days ago).


No comments:

Post a Comment