Thursday, September 17, 2015

20 WEEKS (w/pics*)

This little bun is half way done!!
What a major milestone checked off the list! I'm so proud of my body, and my baby! While I'm at it, I'm also really proud of my husband. He's been working so hard lately both at work and at home and he does it all while still making sure I'm comfortable and I have everything I need and or want. And doesn't give me "the look" for asking him to get me a second ice cream sandwich.  What a guy!
As far as baby goes, there isn't a whole lot to report. She's just busy getting bigger and stronger at this point. Most the the important things are already complete at this stage or have already been started and are growing more complex.
As for me- My belly is becoming sore and feels much heavier than it really is. My back is also beginning to hurt, mostly at night, and my feet are starting to swell by the end of the day. Sleeping is still relatively easy although rolling over is getting tough as is trying to sleep on my belly, which is really more of a half belly/half side laying position. A body pillow is definitely in my very near future. I'm finding that if I keep a pillow in between my legs at night, my hip doesn't ache as bad in the morning and I don't get those stinging/pinching feelings in my back in the middle of the night. Other than that, I'm really quite impressed with the way my body as handled itself throughout all of this. I've had hardly a single complaint thus far and only minor ones are arising now. My skin, nails, and hair are still in amazing shape as well :)
Worth noting (?) This week I am craving ALL things sweet. Mostly just fruit though.. and chocolate! Also I'm wanting some mellow mushroom pizza (mostly for the crust) and a BLT from Corner Bakery with a side Cesar salad and a Monster Cookie. 
And without further ado: 


No comments:

Post a Comment