Monday, June 15, 2015

Houston, we have a heartbeat!


Here he is!! Little 5ab's debut! Measuring EXACTLY where he should be at 0.404cm from crown to rump with a fast, strong heartbeat.

I couldn't be more proud of what we've made and how far we've come. It's been about 5 hours since seeing him on the screen this morning and I still don't think I've fully absorbed  it all yet although I'm feeling a lot more excited now and much more hopeful and confident that things will work out.
I CAN'T BELIEVE HE HAS A HEARTBEAT!!!!! 5AB IS LIVING IN ME!!!! LIKE, HE'S ACTUALLY ALIVE IN THERE! It's so crazy.
 We have another week until our next scan which will be at 7w3d, which will put 5ab double the size he is now! In the mean time Dr. Winslow wanted me to keep taking it easy and keep taking my Progesterone for 4 more weeks and Estrogen for the next 3 weeks. After that, my placenta should be fully formed and have taken over responsibility for sustaining my hormone levels and nourishing baby. I'll also be monitoring my blood pressure and heart rate since today at the doctor's office it was 150/99 and a pulse of 120. As nervous as I was and with having White Coat Syndrome,  I know they'll only let me use that excuse so many times before they will want to run tests to make sure nothing else is going on.
Oh, also the said the tiny bit of spotting I've had lately is more than likely just the Crinone aggravating things in there and it's not really anything to worry about unless I start bleeding heavily.


I CAN NOT BELIEVE I'M PREGNANT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment