Monday, June 22, 2015

7w3d Ultrasound and Graduation



5ab nearly tripled in size from last week and now measures 1.06cm!! I still don't know his hearts' exact beats per minute as Dr. Winslow believes that the Doppler can have a negative effect on babies this early so I'll have to wait until my next ultrasound with my normal OB for that. And with that being said, we officially graduated from The FIRM today! It's very bittersweet because on one hand, I'm so thankful for everything he and his staff have done for us and I really enjoyed our weekly photo shoots with 5ab, but on the other hand, now my health insurance will kick in which will be a huge financial burden lifted. I still need to purchase 1 and half more weeks of Crinone and 1 or 2 more bottles of Estrace ( I can't remember ). But after that we will be all done with paying for stuff out of pocket!!! PRAISE THE LORD!
Oh yea, and the FIRM gave a bag of goodies today!! How nice are they?! When we were waiting for the elevator, Barry started digging through it and pulled out a tiny little white newborn sized onesie that said  I Love the FIRM."
OMG!! I could have died. Even after the wonderful ultrasounds this morning and last week, Barry pulling out that onesie and holding it up was the exact moment that all of this sank in and became real to me. As we entered the elevator, I told Barry that eventually we'd have something that actually fit in that onesie and judging by the look on his face and the deep breathe he took, I'd say that was probably the moment it sank in for him as well. haha!!

Here is a picture of 5ab from exactly a week ago so you can see the size difference!



1 comment: