Monday, April 1, 2013

First.. An update.
The doctor appt went shitty. The reason for the cramps and long lasting period was because my old cyst on my left ovary is getting bigger and I have 2 new ones my right ovary. I was put on progesterine birth control. The good thing, is that we can start trying immediatly after I finish taking them. Even If I skip one day, there is a chance I could get pregnant.
The bad thing is, if I do become pregnant while taking them, there is an increased risk of an ectopic pregnancy.  Yea, that's exactly what I need again.

I have a follow up in 6 weeks to have another ultrasound to see if the birth control is helping the cysts or not.

So.......... birth control. I have to force myself to take them every day. I forget quite frequently. I think my mind if forgetting on purpose. It makes me very sad. If it wasn't  for Barry reminding me all time I'd be screwed. But I'm hoping that this is what I need. Perhaps it will be like last time and I will get pregnant right away.


No comments:

Post a Comment