Monday, January 28, 2013

The first of many Squinters

Well folk's... The moment of truth..
If I O'd Sunday, I'm only 8dpo. If I O'd Monday, I'm only 7dpo.
I tested this morning.
I swear I saw the faintest of faint lines..
You can't pick it up in the picture.

I took 3 pictures in different lighting.

Here they are. (only 1 test)
I'm really busy at work, so I will update this post later


.



UPDATE:
Okay... So yea.. The photos above freaking suck...
I'm probably just imagining things anyway...
With that being said, I have imagined symptoms before, and had crazy pregnant dreams before, But I  have NEVER seen a line that wasn't there. But... there is a first time for everything I suppose.
I will test again tomorrow. That should put me at around 8 or 9 dpo. I really hope this faint shadow of a line I'm staring at right now keeps getting darker  and doesn't turn out to be a fluke. I'm so insanely hopeful right now. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment