Tuesday, January 22, 2013

All Wrapped Up In a Pretty Little Nut Shell

Our Journey thus far:
The single best moment of my life.


& then..
  I went from a cute
6 week bloat to a
9 week post-LAP swollen
and no longer hopeful or pregnant

& then..



& then...



December and January we didn't pay any attention at all. So I can't even technically say we "tried". I still tested, but I decided to skip the shitty negative pic those months. There are only so many times you can look at it before you..... Just don't want to see it anymore. 

My next test date is 2/2/13. If I did in fact O early (yesterday),  I will be 12dpo on 2/2 which will be enough time to give me an accurate reading. 
But if I O Wednesday (tomorrow) like FF is telling me I should based on relative data, I will only be 10dpo on 2/2 which is still a little early, though not impossible, to get an accurate reading. 

I Will End with This:
There are women that become mothers without effort, without thought, without patience or loss and though they are good mothers and love their children, I know that I will love mine more.





No comments:

Post a Comment