Tuesday, January 29, 2013

IDK...

I don't know how many dpo I am.  I don't even want to test anymore. As far as testing goes, there is a big difference between 7 and 10dpo or 8 and 11dpo. If I'm testing under the assumption that I'm 10 when really I'm only 7 then how the hell am I suppose to justify being pissy for the rest of the day because I got a - test when it's really way too early to be testing in the first place.  I'm glad I started temping so that I could get the hang of it and complete a "practice" run beforehand, but I'm kicking myself in the ass for not just going ahead and starting around CD1. damn it...
On the brightside, I had a .3 temp increase today, which made me super happy. However I know that sounds lame coming from anyone who has ever temped before. I don't really care though. Whatever gets me through the days.
If I don't get knocked up this month, I get to drink until my little heart is content when we go camping on the 22-23. So fuck it.
8 days until AF.

No comments:

Post a Comment