Thursday, January 24, 2013

Temping...

I crawled into bed last night and waited for Barry. He was putting "Working Man's Hands" on his hands when I asked him to grab the thermometer for me out of the hall closet. He looked at me dumbfounded, and said "like the thermometer?" as he opened his mouth and pointed inside of it.
Me- "Yea, the thermometer."
Barry- "Are you okay?"
Me-  "Yea, I'm fine. I'm going to start taking my temp in the morning so I can see when I ovulate and I have to take it upon waking before I get out of the bed so I can get an accurate reading."

The look on his face was priceless.





Barry- "like............ orally right?
Me- "like............... YEA! jeeze."  ::facepalm::

So, needless to say, I entered my first temp into FF. (click on Ovulation Chart at the top of the page)
It was exciting. lol
I can't wait until I have a whole month of solid tracking. Though, I know I'll most likely regret having ever said that.
I've had some cramping today which is making me less and less proud  of  the "perfect" timing this month. I'm beginning to wonder if I  O'd Tuesday or Wednesday instead of Sunday or Monday like I originally thought. God, I hope not seeing as how we haven't BD'd in a couple days. :/
Because I have no way of knowing exactly when I O'd for sure, since I only just started tracking my temps today, I am still going with Monday as my O date. So that would put me at 3 dpo today.
Only 7 to go until I test :)  
Look at me. Already excited to POAS!
At least I give myself things to look forward to.
I don't care.
Don't judge me!



No comments:

Post a Comment