Friday, January 25, 2013

Great things this weekend!


It's FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh thank you Lord!
I don't have to think about a single TTC -related thing until Monday. Yay!

AND.......... my brother is coming over tonight!
ANDDD........ tomorrow is my Dad's super secret surprise birthday party!

He's gunna be all,
 





It's going to be great!
A great way to bring the 50th year you've been alive for. 
I'm excited!

Now, onto TTC news.. There really isn't any yet this morning other than my FF update. I keyed my temp this morning and it was a .01 degree higher than yesterday. It's not saying much, but at least it's higher. In pregnancy terms, that's better than it  going down. Hopefully this upward trend keeps on. I was on TheBump yesterday and did a search on Ectopic pregnancy because I knew the people posting and replying to posts would be experienced in them. Turns out, all of them that had previously had an ectopic, went on to have normal intrauterine pregnancies afterwards. Which obviously made me really happy to see. Some of them experienced chemical pregnancies and or miscarriages afterwards, but the the fact is, they were all ute babies !

In case I don't log back in today, Happy Friday and Happy Weekened!
Peace bitches!

No comments:

Post a Comment