Thursday, July 23, 2015

12 Week bump-date!

Baby Bear is now the size of a plum. His Father is in complete disbelief.
He's weighs in around a half once and is just over 2 inches long. His liver and spleen are now producing blood cells and the pancreas is beginning to release digestive enzymes. The sex of baby is becoming more pronounced and the kidneys are producing urine from the amniotic fluid he's ingesting regularly. His intestines, which have been growing so rapidly that they are protruding into his umbilical cord are now moving back into his stomach.
Fun Facts:
Baby Bear is able to curl his toes, clench the muscles in his face around his eyes and make sucking movements with his mouth. he can also tell when I place my hand over my belly and will even squirm if I gently poke my belly.

Momma Bear:
Feeling better and better every day although I still feel a little ill after the car ride home every day.
I had my first "craving" last night at the grocery store.
Pineapple. Of all things.. It's the one thing that I have to be very careful of how much I eat because it can cause contractions which could obviously lead to a miscarriage.  This WOULD  be my craving.
I also saw ravioli (in the can, mind you) and grabbed two because they just looked so good and by the time I got home and pulled them out of the grocery bag I had pretty much changed my mind about them.
HAHA!!!
I have to laugh sometimes, or else I'll cry.
My mood seems to be better this week too but probably just because I have tried to mentally block out anything financial.

I'll update later with pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment