Tuesday, February 12, 2013

One more before we cut all ties

I decided for us that we would give this one more try and then just stop everything all together. Lucky for me, he agreed.
We are going all out this month with opks, temping, pom juice, green tea, and pineapple core. The only thing I'm not doing are pnv. I quit taking them. No real reason, I just missed a night, then another night and now it's habitual. I just keep forgetting to take them. So I figured I'd just go the rest of the month without them. Barry is drinking the Pom Wonderful with me because I heard they are good for his swimmers.
We'll see.
I'm not getting my hopes up about this month though. Frankly, I wanted to just give up this month instead of next, but I figured I'd give it one more go and use some of the tricks others have used successfully before I quit. I sort of can't wait for this month to be over with. I'm sure some part really deep within in me is excited to POAS again, but I had such a fucking let down last month that I don't even want to think about the joys of being hopeful.
Maybe when things return to the norm, it will happen for us. That's when it happened the first time I got knocked up. We tried on a whim. And BOOM! Two weeks later I got a + pregnancy test.
I guess everyone is right, it will happen when it's suppose to.
I can't force it like I do with everything else I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment