Friday, June 24, 2016

2 MONTHS OLD

  • Elle is holding her little head up by herself! Well, not for very long before becoming tired and a little lazy but she tries! 
  • She's smiling all the time now and is trying to laugh too. it's the cutest thing because she doesn't quite get the sounds she suppose to make when she laughs so it comes out as a cough. haha!
  • If I make certain faces of stick my tongue out she try to mimic me.
  •  Her gruntiness has mostly subsided which is nice but she still does it when she's tired, hungry, or has to poop. 
  • She still absolutely hates tummy time and will have nothing to do with it. 
  • I'm finally able to distinguish what most of her cries are for.
  • She got her very first shots this month and handled it like a champ. (I saved her bloody little band aids because I'm creepy like that.) I was so impressed. She did cry, but not for very long. She cried more about the fact of having to take the liquid medicine orally than the shots in the thighs. 
  • I'm currently still sleeping on the couch with her but recently I've been letting her sleep in her pack n play which has been going pretty good. I'm hoping to get her use to sleeping by herself so we can get her into her crib by the time she's 3 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment